Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Memoirs of a Mother






















Of course Mother's Day means saying thnaks to my mom, my mother-in-law and my two grandmas - which we did today. But right now it really centers for me on saying thanks to Patsy for being a great mom. She does tons of small unseen things that make her a great mom. I thought I would post a collection of the various cakes she has made through the years for our boys for their birthdays. For me this is one way I see Pats show her love and care for her kids.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marty, Marty, Marty....I think you are a very caring and loving father and husband. It appears you and Patsy have a great relationship and that you both love your kids as well as the Parkway Kids.

I also know the kids in Kid Kove love you and Miss Patsy.

Thanks for all BOTH OF YOU do at Parkway.

A friend