Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trunk or Treat








I know I said last year I didn't want to do a Trunk or Treat, but we did it this year. What can I say October 31st is on a Wednesday. Well it was a big hit! We had over 50 cars there which was nice because we had lots of kids. We also had a costume contest and the student ministry sold eats so overall it was a good night with low amount of work and money invested. Anyway the Martins went as Star Wars characters. No pictures because our camera's batteries were no good but we have some from our Disney vacation when we went trick or treating at the Magic Kingdom.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your costumes are great too! I got the lego idea from familyfun.com. I'm not creative enough to come up with the idea, but I can make them! Saved a bunch of money too.

Judah said...

bonus points, creative family, all dressed in same theme, I love it!!
we loved trunk or treat and hope it continues and develops!!