OK when I say sacred I mean a song that speaks of the true meaning of Christmas - the coming of the Savior Jesus into the world in some way.
10. Silent Night - can you have Christmas without singing this?
9. Heirlooms by Amy Grant - I know I am a sentimental sap
8. Little Drummer Boy by Go Fish - modern and fun version
8. God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen by Reliant K - hard rockin Christmas!
7. Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
6. The Gift by Jim Brickman and Susan Ashton
5. Christmas with a Capital C by Go fish - preach it brothers!
4. Happy Birthday Jesus - by the Brooklyn Tabernacle kids choir - so to the point
3. Who Would Imagine a King? - by Whitney Houston (her voice is 2nd to only my wife's)
2. Mary did You Know? by Michael English
1. Oh Holy Night - Patsy would prefer Josh Groban or Celine Dion by my favorite version is by Patsy Martin.
Sorry no winner on this contest!