Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Big Announcement




This is something I have waited to talk about for months. In fact I have waited so long that a few of you have have gotten the scoop early, just couldn't wait to tell a few folks! God never cease to amaze me, and here is another example of how amazing He is.



If you read this blog or follow my facebook page at all, you know that a few months ago we decided to pursue another path of ministry. At that time I was feeling I needed to take an extended break from the "daily grind" of children's ministry in a local church. Yet I still wanted to be involved in children's ministry in some way, most likely in a para-church ministry, doing some speaking and training. At the same time we prayed and really felt it was time to pursue a lifelong dream of taking a year or two or three traveling the country (or continent) in an RV before my family got too old for me to see this dream become a reality.






As you may know I spoke to a few friends and family about this, to get some insight and advice and ask for prayer. Well one of those friends was the Kidologist, Karl Bastian, founder of Kidology.org. What I did not know was at the same time Karl had been praying for an extension of the Kidology ministry that would take the ministry into the local churches across the US. Wow, could this have a coincidence. Not with God!



Of course we did not jump in without more prayer and time to let God redirect, but God continued to confirm He was leading in this direction. If you are familiar with children's ministry at all then you understand how humbled I am to be able to work for the premiere children's ministry website and a visionary leader like Karl Bastian. For more information on the



Kidology to Go ministry please click this link for the website with videos, booking info, schedules and eventually a webcam of our journeys, plus much more!

1 comment:

The Lundy 5 said...

That looks so fun! We just announced our tour sponsorship today too, good day! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family AND ministry. Congrats!