OK we just finished up our Martin side family vacation which included 6 adults, 10 kids (+ one in the oven) and two dogs.
We hung out at our house, then went camping at Jellystone and the went over to Virginia Beach.
So being the reflective guy that I am in I was thinking what were the best moments of our little vacation. Here are the top 5.
1. Having my entire family come to Kid Kove on Sunday.
2. One night during the camping all the bigger kids (the oldest 8) took glow sticks Patsy had given them and just ran around playing on a summer evening in a field nearby. It was quite a sight.
3. One day Chace was peeking out of the tent looking at me smiling real big.
4. Sitting around the campfire late with the adults after the kids hit the sack.
5. Falling asleep to the rain hitting our tent.