Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Cove









We had our first service in The Cove Sunday. This is why I haven't posted lately. I've been a bit busy and tired when I'm not busy. The set will arrive Friday and we can't wait! I'll post some pics when it's done. Anyway we had 301 in kids ministry Sunday! It was the first "normal" Sunday we had over 300. I took a photo of The Cove a little before it was at the attendance height. The great thing was the kids had more room and really were able to focus more! We are in the midst of our mythbusters series and the two big screens really helped bring it alive. Many thanks to the guys and ladies who came over on the 6th and helped set up all the lights, projectors, screens, games, sound and computer stuff and misc. Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Judah said...

wow!! by that photo, the place looks packed allready!! Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see the set