PWC hosted a regional Wesleyan Children's ministry training event on Saturday and I felt very happy when it was all done. It was everything we hoped it would be. A few highlights:
- Pastor Karl was tremendous. His messages on relating to kids and the basics of children's ministry were so timely. He really inspired and challenged so many of us!
- Teamwork. I was so proud of our staff. they all pulled together and made this event happen. It was so nice to have a team backing me up.
- Great workshops. I heard lots of good buzz about all our break-out speakers.
- Excellent lunch. Great job to Greg Beecher and Memories!
- Good district response. When all was said and done there were 22 churches represented and 135 attendees.
- The vendor area was tremendous for a conference of this size.
- Personally it was really cool for our family to hang out with Pastor Karl. He consulted for us on Sunday morning and gave us some good feedback. We were a little upset he ate Tanner's snake Slidey though! :(