Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Our family celebrated Valentine's Day on Tuesday due to Awana. We have a tradition of making homemade heart shaped pizzas and drinking milk through heart straws. Of course we give the boys a little something and then Patsy and I give each other a little something as well. this year she gave me a biography of Walt Disney I have been wanting. It's a DVD narrated by Dick Van Dyke. We've watched half of it so far. David really liked getting a present too and he really liked having a Valentine cookie!
Wednesday was Red Night in Awana along with a Valentine's Day party. My there was a ton of chocolate and sugar changing hands that night. The kids went home all suped up. That combined with the little parties our weekday preschool had and I'm sure I gained back some of the weight I've lost since Christmas.


This picture is the 1st and 2nd graders in game time

No comments: