Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

New series coming up

We will be starting a 5 week series in Kid Kove March 4th called The Deep (exploring the depths of God's love). this will take us up to Easter when we will do a 1 week lesson called Snow (white as). then we will launch our church wide campaign on the family. this series will be 7 weeks long and correspond with the adult and student ministry teaching. We are calling it Soar - flying high with your family. It will be hot air balloon adventure theme. I am really looking forward to these upcoming series. We are writing them ourselves and hopefully doing some video stuff.



I have a few logos done up (nothing fancy as I don't have much in the way of programs) but I think they look alright. The Soar logo still needs some work. Let me know what you think.



2 comments:

Erica said...

Nice and bright...I like them!

Judah said...

very nice, I approve