We recently watched the movie the Bucket List about two men with cancer who are dying and decided to do all the things they want to do before they die. Of course it is sort of en vogue to make up these sort of lists, so I am putting mine in the form of yet another top 10 contest. This time I will give away a $5 Amazon.com card!
So here it is my Top 10 things I hope to do before I kick the bucket (may that day be far from today).
10. Take a cruise to Hawaii. Patsy can't fly but we would still like to go there someday.
9. Hike or ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and then white water raft on the Colorado River.
8. Hike to the top of Ayers Rock in the Land Down Under. I have no idea how I can get there without my bride.
7. Meet Maureen McCormick, with my wife there of course!
6. Drive to Alaska on the Alaskan highway
5. Go whale watching
4. Have Harrison Ford sign my leather bomber
3. Welcome at least one daughter-in-law to my family
2. Hold my grandchild