I guess I've been tagged twice - which doesn't seem quite fair. Erica and April have tagged me so I'm, fulfilling my tagged duties in one post! I am supposed to list 6 weird things about myself that others may not know and then list 6 people who have to do the same. Since everybody in the church has already been tagged this may be difficult for me to do. Here we go:
1. I lived in Mexico for a year to study Spanish and lost 30 pounds there. I came back weighing 115 pounds. Yikes!
2. I am huge fan of the heavenly mixture of chocolate and peanut butter. Surely the streets of heaven will be paved with them. At least on my block.
3. As a kid I was a fan of the the Dallas Cowboys - yuck! I feel dirty just writing that.
4. My first crush was Marica Brady - Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. I sort of liked Daphne from Scooby Doo too but can you really have a crush on an animation?
5. When I asked Patsy to marry me I bought a ring that was too small and we had to have it resized. I felt like a total looser but Patsy was kind!
6. I cried when Walter Payton died.
Alright I tag:
Pastor Larry (he has a My Space account)
Pastor Kal (Chad has to tell his mom)
Pastor Karl if he reads this
Chris Parker (who never updates his blog so now I guess he is under obligation to do so)