Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Family visit








My dad and new step-mom just visited and we had a great time with them. It is always so cool to see your kids interact with their grandparents. i have lots of good memories with my grandparents and I want the same for my kids. My mom was sick for so long I don't think my kids will have too many great memories of her, but Bonnie has really filled in so great. They took Blake and Tanner to see Wall-E Monday and had a great time. Blake came back covered in ketchup and popcorn butter. The little guys adored them too. They were asking where they were this morning. Tuesday evening we set off some firecrackers whiel they were still here. the kids are so fun to watch with these - all 5 of them. Blake and Tanner like to pretend they are shooting machine guns and the little boys just stare in wonder.

No comments: