Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Top ten list week 4

Wow it has been a busy week. So much I have wanted to put on the blog but no time. I wanted to put another top 10 list on. No winner last week so let's see if we can make an easy one. My top top 10 favorite national parks (those I have visited).



10. Assateague National Seashore - camping on the beach was so fun

9. Shenandoah National Park - so close to Roanoke and no here has ever been. Beautiful views and where I spotted my first bear.

8. Mt. Rainer National Park - my wife though it was a little too high up

7. Sequoia National Park - Really big trees

6. Smoky Mountains National Park - Nature and really old churches and graveyards

5. Glacier National Park - huge snow walls in June and crystal clear lakes

4. Badlands National Park - very unusual formations

3. Yosemite National Park - if you ever been no need to ask

2. Yellowstone National Park - the grandaddy with huge amounts of wildlife


1. Yes it is Grand Canyon National Park!

Rachel will have to wait a couple of years to claim her prize!

Sorry Becky but all prizes are non-transferrable. Read the fine print!

4 comments:

The BOOyah Team said...

Mesa Verde National Park?

Cassady's said...

Grand Canyon?
Although I can't use a Sonic Card...

The BOOyah Team said...

I'll take the Sonic Card!

Cassady's said...

Aww, couldn't you send me the starbucks card? We have those here!