Wow it has been a busy week. So much I have wanted to put on the blog but no time. I wanted to put another top 10 list on. No winner last week so let's see if we can make an easy one. My top top 10 favorite national parks (those I have visited).
10. Assateague National Seashore - camping on the beach was so fun
9. Shenandoah National Park - so close to Roanoke and no here has ever been. Beautiful views and where I spotted my first bear.
8. Mt. Rainer National Park - my wife though it was a little too high up
7. Sequoia National Park - Really big trees
6. Smoky Mountains National Park - Nature and really old churches and graveyards
5. Glacier National Park - huge snow walls in June and crystal clear lakes
4. Badlands National Park - very unusual formations
3. Yosemite National Park - if you ever been no need to ask
2. Yellowstone National Park - the grandaddy with huge amounts of wildlife
1. Yes it is Grand Canyon National Park!
Rachel will have to wait a couple of years to claim her prize!
Sorry Becky but all prizes are non-transferrable. Read the fine print!